What are the most popular sites or tools for making AI art?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing the art world by offering new ways for artists to create and experiment with their works. AI-powered tools can generate unique artworks, enhance existing ones, and offer endless possibilities for creativity. In this blog, we will explore the most popular sites and tools for making AI art.
- Deep Dream Generator Deep Dream Generator is a free online tool that uses Google’s Deep Dream algorithm to transform images into dream-like, surrealistic creations. It allows users to upload their images and apply a range of pre-built styles and filters, or create their own custom styles using the intuitive interface.
- Runway Runway is an AI-powered platform that enables artists to create and experiment with a wide range of AI-powered tools, including image and video style transfer, text-to-image generation, and more. It offers an intuitive user interface and a wide range of pre-built models and workflows, making it accessible to both beginners and professionals.
- Artbreeder Artbreeder is an AI-powered platform that allows users to generate and combine artworks using a range of different styles, genres, and media. It uses generative adversarial networks (GANs) to create new and unique artworks by combining the features of multiple images. The platform offers a free version with limited features, as well as paid subscriptions for more advanced features.
- Prisma Prisma is a mobile app that allows users to apply a range of artistic filters and styles to their photos and videos. It uses a deep neural network to analyze the image and apply a range of styles, including famous paintings, abstract art, and comic book illustrations. It also offers a range of editing tools, making it a popular choice for both amateur and professional photographers.
- NVIDIA GauGAN NVIDIA GauGAN is an AI-powered platform that allows users to create photorealistic landscapes and scenes using a range of tools and brushes. It uses deep learning algorithms to generate realistic images based on user inputs, including terrain, vegetation, and water. The platform is primarily targeted at architects, game developers, and artists who need to create realistic environments.
In conclusion, the world of AI art is rapidly expanding, with a wide range of platforms and tools available to artists and enthusiasts. The above-listed sites and tools are some of the most popular and accessible, offering a range of options for creating and experimenting with AI-powered art. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, there is something for everyone in the world of AI art.